We have made a Eagle Library for some of the parts we carry, as well as other oddball parts.
- We have made a Shield for the Video Game Shield by Wayne and Layne that will fit on top of the VGS.
You will need to solder female headers onto the VGS before you can place this shield onto it.
- SOMO-14D - We made a library that allows you to place the SOMO-14D onto a PCB by using female headers (Recomended).
Or you can directly solder the SOMO-14D to the PCB for a permanent placement.
- ICL7673 - Auto Battery Back-up Switch - We couldn't find a library for this part anywhere, so we made one!
- Speaker - PC Mount - We made a library for our popular 0.5 Watt PCB Mount Speaker!
- FT232R - We made a library for the FT232R Mounted on a Adapter Breakout Board - Package is a DIL28-6.
Those are just a few of the parts, there are many more inside the library!
Some of the packages in this library have not been tested.
Use at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any losses or damage caused by the use of this library.
To download the Spa Electronics Eagle Library, click on the download link above.
No posts found